Don't Treat Your Recyclables Like Garbage
Please empty contents, rinse out residue & dry before recycling.
Items We Accept
- Plastics #1 & #2 – sorted by number & cleaned of food debris
- Cardboard - Corrugated and cereal box type cardboard as well as brown paper bags, as long as it does NOT have any wax on it.
- Paper - Newspaper, office paper, magazines
- Paper - Shredded paper
- Aluminum Cans ONLY - We can no longer accept cat food cans or aluminum foil with the aluminum cans.
- Aluminum Foil and pie dishes are also okay.
Items Not Accepted
- Plastics #3 through #7
- Nonferrous Metals - Metals that do not contain iron/are non-magnetic such as brass, copper, and scrap aluminum.
- Glass - Please contact Flathead Recon at (460) 862-5522 for glass recycling information.
- Plastic Bags - No bags, no exceptions, you can recycle your plastic bags at your grocery store.
- Waxed Cardboard - Any waxed cardboard such as milk or juice cardboard containers.
Valley Recycling will also weigh a truck on their scale for $5.00 per session.