Don't Treat Your Recyclables Like Garbage
Rinse out residue &
Dry before recycling.
Items we accept for recycling:
Plastic: #1 and #2 ONLY
- Translucent only - No color plastic
Soda & water bottles, as well as food jars like, peanut butter & mayo.
Milk, vinegar, windshield washer fluid, etc.
Cardboard: Corrugate Cardboard boxes ONLY
Please NO paperboard like cereal or cracker boxes, or brown paper bags.
**Those should go into our available paper bin.**
Newspaper, magazines, junk mail, office paper, cracker/cereal boxes, brown paper bags, egg cartons, etc.
Beverage cans only please
Items Not Accepted
- Plastics #3 through #7
- Food soiled containers
- Nonferrous Metals - Metals that do not contain iron/are non-magnetic such as brass, copper, and scrap aluminum.
- Glass - Please contact Flathead Recon at (460) 862-5522 for glass recycling.
- Plastic Bags - Please recycle these at your grocery store.
- Waxed Cardboard - Any waxed cardboard such as milk or juice cardboard containers, or freezer food boxes.